• 9.500' deck height
• This block is made from special formulated cast iron for improved hardness, strength and dimensional stability. This is the same iron used successfully in NASCAR/ Winston Cup blocks that exhibit reduced wear characteristics and excellent piston ring sealing. Main bearing bulkheads include sufficient material to install 4-bolt main caps. Other features include support ribs at each motor mount and thicker pan rail to reinforce lower end of block.
• Cast iron block with 2-bolt main caps
• Nodular iron main caps
• Can be bored/stroked to produce 427 cu. in.
• Non-siamese cylinder bores
• Bore range from 4.000-4.030'
• Wet sump oiling design
• 3.000' main journal diameter
• Weighs approximately 200 lbs.
• High-strength low-cost block for amateur competition (Circle Track)