The N351 Sportsman cylinder head has been retooled and is now in stock and ready to ship. Designed for Ford engines in NASCAR Late Model Stock Cars, IMCA, WISSOTA, UARA, and most other stock car sanctioning groups on 351W engines. Developed by Ford Racing with the help of Robert Yates.
- Bare Head (64cc Chamber)
- For use in NASCAR Late Model Stock, WISSOTA, I.M.C.A., D.I.R.T., and most other stock car sanctioning groups on 351W engines
- Machined for 2.02" intake and 1.60" exhaust valve diameters
- Intake and exhaust valves have been moved .070" to unshroud the intake valve
- Valve angle changed from 20 degrees to 10 degrees to further improve air flow
- Intake port volume 200cc, exhaust port volume 82cc ( /- 2cc nominal)
- Thick deck and reinforced structure for improved sealing, increased section thickness in critical areas and webbed rocker bosses for improved strength.
- This head can be milled flat up to 0.150-inch, which will yield approximately a 42.0 cc combustion chamber volume.
- Designed for stud mount rocker arms. Compatible with stock and Ford Racing intake M-9424-N302
- These heads use .708" reach taper seat spark plugs
- Uses Felpro® exhaust gasket part number 1427
- Requires M-6564-F351C or M-6564-F351 roller rocker arms with .150" offset intake pushrod cup (not included)
- Unique header flange required
- Check head bolt length, may require non-stock length head bolt
Parts to assemble M-6049-N351*:
M-6566-D351* Pushrod guideplate (pkg. of 8)
M-6527-C311* Rocker arm studs (pkg. of 16)
M-6505-A351* High-flow stainless steel exhaust valve
M-6507-A351* High-flow stainless steel intake valve
M-6514-A50* Retainers (pkg. of 16)
M-6049-N351 New Tooling Identifier
N351 Sportsman Head Product Specs