NEW AND IMPROVED, NOW ASSEMBLED WITH BEEHIVE SPRINGS AND HARDWARE FAST, EASY WAY TO BOLT ON 65 HORSEPOWER! TRUE BOLT-ON PERFORMANCE
- For use on 289/302/351 Windsor-style engines
- Intake flows approximately 240 cfm at .550" lift (at 28" of H20)
- Exhaust flows approximately 170 cfm at .500" lift (at 28" of H20)
- Machined for 1.94" Intake and 1.54" exhaust valve diameters
- Ford racing X-heads use either GT-40 or aftermarket performance intake manifolds. Check your intake manifold for port match; not all intakes are
compatible due to the tall high-flow ports. Does not fit
- Combustion chamber volume 58cc
- Intake port volume 178cc, exhaust port volume 62cc
- High temperature exhaust valve seats. Bronze guides.
- Designed for bolt-on rocker arms, machined for gasket seat spark plug. Compatible with some Ford Racing intakes, headers, and valve train components.
- High quality original equipment style 356-T6 aluminum castings, machining and components
- Each aluminum head weighs approximately 22 lbs. approximately 25 lbs. lighter than each production cast iron head
- These GT-40 style heads use AGSP-32C spark plugs
- Each head is leak tested prior to assembly
- Assembled with M-6507-J302 intake valves, M-6505-G302 exhaust valves, M-6513-BH Beehive valve springs. Closed spring pressure is email@example.com" 318# @1.200" . Compatible with all Ford Racing roller camshafts and aftermarket hydraulic roller camshafts up to .600 lift.
- Feature 10-degree locks, steel valve spring retainers and stock valve seals
- Designed to be used on Ford Racing Boss blocks M-6010-BOSS302, M-6010-B302BB, M-6010-BOSS35195, M-6010-BOSS35192 and M-6010-BOSS351BB blocks. Head Bolts M-6065-BOSS or Head Stud Kit M-6014-BOSS and Head Gasket M-6051-CP331/S331, or Big Bore application M-6051-R351 recommended.
- Must use head bolt kit M-6065-D289 to install cylinder heads on 289/302 production blocks or head bolt and head gasket kit M-6051-A50
- Designed for bolt-down rocker arms part number M-6564-B351 for a 1.6 ratio. Use part number M-6564-A50 for a 1.7 ratio. Check rocker arm clearance to valve springs with production rocker arms
- Uses Felpro® exhaust gasket part number 1415
- NOTE: Will not fit 1986 5.0L with flat-top pistons unless pistons are notched for valve relief